OSA Security Officers are licensed by BSIS. They have continuous education and more than 100 years of experience amongst them. We have officers with various weaponry skills and advanced fight skills as well as foot patrol officers great for shopping malls and active scenes where the presence of an officer is sufficient to prevent most incidents. Whatever level of security you need, OSA Security has a security officer for you.
Our Security Officers have the following skills and qualifications, though this list is not exhaustive, it only names a few.
- Awareness Training
- Surveillance Skills
- Ability to deal with Uncertainty
- Judgment, Objectivity, Dependability, Emotional Control, Integrity, Safety Management, Professionalism, and Reporting Skills
- They are trained to secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- They will obtain help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Completes reports by recording observations, information, occurrences, and surveillance activities; interviewing witnesses; obtaining signatures.
- Maintain the environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls.
- They maintain the organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
- At OSA Security, we work as a team. Every member contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.